Warner Bros. Studio Tour London provides an amazing new opportunity to explore the magic of the Harry Potter™ films – the most successful film series of all time. This unique walking tour takes you behind-the-scenes and showcases a huge array of beautiful sets, costumes and props. It also reveals some closely guarded secrets, including facts about the special effects and animatronics that made these films so hugely popular all over the world.
Here are just some of the things you can expect to see and do in the Warner Brothers Studio Tour:
- Step inside and discover the actual Great Hall.
- Explore Dumbledore's office and discover never-before-seen treasures
- Step onto the famous cobbles of Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivander's Wand Shop, Flourish and Blotts, Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium.
- See iconic props from the films, including Harry's Nimbus 2000 and Hagrid's motorcycle.
- Learn how creatures were brought to life with green screen effects, animatronics and life-sized models.
- Rediscover other memorable sets from the film series, including the Gryffindor Common Room, the boys' dormitory, Hagrid's hut, the Potions classroom and Professor Umbridge's office at the Ministry of Magic.
Feathers and Flight from 4 – 27 April 2014
Let your imagination take flight at the Studio Tour’s first Feathers and Flight feature. For 3 weeks the attraction will host the feathery actors that played Hedwif, Pigwidgeon and Errol, as well as ravens and crows who will demonstrate their flying skills in the backlot.You will be able to pose for photos with the famous owls and learn some of the training processes involved in bringing their performances to the screen. The broomsticks of Fred and George Weasley used during their escape in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix will also be on display in Howarts’ iconic Great Hall and the set will be decorated as it was for breakfast scenes – when parcels and letters were delivered by owl.
Please note that this tour is only available as an inclusive coach package leaving from Golden Tours, 4 Fountain Square, 121-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9SH (near Victoria train station) at the departure time stated.
Price includes coach transport to and from the Warner Brothers Studio Tour from Golden Tours near Victoria Station.