Warner Bros. Studio Tour London provides an amazing new opportunity to explore the magic of the Harry Potter™ films – the most successful film series of all time. This unique walking tour takes you behind-the-scenes and showcases a huge array of beautiful sets, costumes and props. It also reveals some closely guarded secrets, including facts about the special effects and animatronics that made these films so hugely popular all over the world.
Here are just some of the things you can expect to see and do in the Warner Brothers Studio Tour:
- Step inside and discover the actual Great Hall.
- Explore Dumbledore's office and discover never-before-seen treasures
- Step onto the famous cobbles of Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivander's Wand Shop, Flourish and Blotts, Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium.
- See iconic props from the films, including Harry's Nimbus 2000 and Hagrid's motorcycle.
- Learn how creatures were brought to life with green screen effects, animatronics and life-sized models.
- Rediscover other memorable sets from the film series, including the Gryffindor Common Room, the boys' dormitory, Hagrid's hut, the Potions classroom and Professor Umbridge's office at the Ministry of Magic.
Please note that this tour is only available as an inclusive coach package leaving from Golden Tours, 4 Fountain Square, 121-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9SH (near Victoria train station) at the departure time stated.
Price includes coach transport to and from the Warner Brothers Studio Tour from Golden Tours near Victoria Station.